What if you could meet every 60 days with a diverse and impactful group of business owners who are growing and running their companies, building world class cultures and are destined to have a big impact on their communities?
What if you could exponentially grow your company with the help of your peers through a structured mastermind experience?
The COO Mastermind is for you if:
- You own the business and run your day-to-day operations or have a 2nd in Command who helps.
- You have a team of 5 to 20 employees and contractors to support you.
- You are projected and strive to hit annual revenues of $250K-$1MM over the next three years.
- You often feel overwhelmed because you’re running it all or you don’t have enough help.
- You care deeply about your team and want them to succeed in their roles.
- You know that your team culture is vitally important and seek ways to continually improve it.
- You know your numbers and are focused on your growth while supporting the financial health of your business and operations.
- You have a big vision and know you need help to make it all happen.
- You love to learn and are open to the ideas of others who have something valuable to offer.
- You take action and empower and support your team to do the same.
What is the COO Mastermind?
The COO Mastermind is based on the COO Alliance format. It is a year-long mastermind experience whereby members meet locally every 60 days to work on matters directly related to their businesses including finances, staff, team culture, and overall operations.
Each session includes three to four structured exercises that members first work on independently. The group is then divided into three to four members to share worksheets, ideas, offer suggestions, and troubleshoot challenges. Following the group breakout, members return to the main group for a group share for further insight, sharing and troubleshooting. Collaborations and shared resources are often a welcomed outcome.
Because members meet every 60 days locally, costs are reduced as there is no travel involved (members are home in the morning and home for dinner too), strong relationships are formed, as well as accountability, trust and valued support.
What the COO Mastermind is and what it is not
It is not a coaching program with lessons or fluff ideas.
It is not for those who feel they know it all and can do it on their own.
It is not for those who do not care about their people or the culture of their company.
This is a peer-to-peer mastermind experience, based on group sharing with vetted members to ensure the right people are seated at the table. Only qualified members are invited to join, and groups are limited to 8 to 14 members.