COO Alliance City Forum – February 2019 – Vancouver
February 11, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$500
Join us for our next COO Alliance City Forum in Vancouver. This full day event is for COOs and 2nd In Commands of companies who run operations of $3 million – $20 million in annual revenue, and/or with teams of 10-50+ employees or contractors. You’ll network and mastermind with your peers on important issues dealing with your culture, your team, your finances, and your operations.
Seating is limited to 12 participants, to ensure a powerful mastermind experience. To register, fill out the contact form and we will be in touch to confirm your registration.
Have questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any and all of your questions.
The COO Alliance City Forum is for you if:
- You are a COO or 2nd In Command.
- You have a growing team of direct reports and contractors.
- You are projecting and striving to hit annual revenues of $2–$20MM over the next three years and/or have teams of 10-50+ employees or contractors
- You often feel overwhelmed because you are running so many parts of the business with little outside support.
- You care deeply about your team and their success.
- You know your numbers and you are focused on your growth while supporting the financial health of your business and operations.
- You have a big vision and you know you need help to make it all happen.
- You love to learn and you are open to the ideas of others who have something valuable to offer.
- You take action daily to move your business, your operations, your people, and your vision forward.