Impact Groups Level Three
You have many choices when it comes to where you will invest your time, money and energy to grow your business. There is a buffet of options ranging from coaching programs and online courses, to books and resources to guide you along the way.
What if you could meet every 60 days with a diverse and impactful group of business owners who are growing their businesses, day in and day out, and who know they are destined to have a big impact on their communities?
What if you could exponentially grow your business with the help of other visionaries through a structured mastermind experience?
Impact Groups Level Three are for you if:
- You own the business and run every aspect of your business.
- You are starting to outsource and grow your team to support you.
- You are projecting and striving to hit your first six figures to $150,000 in annual revenue.
- You often feel overwhelmed because you have so much to do and don’t know who to hire to help you.
- You care deeply about your clients and want to provide the best service to them.
- You understand your numbers and are focused on your growth while supporting the financial health of your business and operations.
- You have a big vision and know you need help to make it all happen.
- You love to learn and are open to the ideas of others who have something valuable to offer.
- You take action daily to move your business and your vision forward.
What is the Impact Group Experience?
The Impact Group Experience is based on the combination of highly skilled and specialized business training and peer-to-peer support and mastermind. It is a year-long group experience whereby members meet locally every 60 days to work on matters directly related to their businesses including finances, staff, team culture, and overall operations.
Each session includes three to four structured exercises that members first work on independently. The group is then divided into three to four members to share worksheets, ideas, offer suggestions, and troubleshoot challenges. Following the group breakout, members return to the main group for a group share for further insight, sharing and troubleshooting. Collaborations and shared resources are often a welcomed outcome.
Because members meet every 60 days locally, costs are reduced as there is no travel involved (members are home in the morning and home for dinner too), strong relationships are formed, as well as accountability, trust and valued support.
What the Impact Group Experience is and what it is not
It is not a coaching program with lessons or fluff ideas.
It is not for those who feel they know it all and can do it on their own.
It is not for those who do not care about their growth, their people nor the culture of their company.
This is a peer-to-peer mastermind experience based on group sharing with vetted members. Only qualified members are invited to join, and groups are limited to 8-14 members.