Living Fully Show with Kelah Raymond: Say “Why Not!” in the Face of Being Judged
Kelah Raymond said yes to the fear of being judged when she joined the military. She faced the fear of being judged when she followed her dream of being a fitness and bikini model. She said yes to the fear of being judged when she choose to follow her dream of becoming an entrepreneur. Kelah said yes to the fear of being judged when she launched SPARC Solutions Group and is serving in a much bigger way.
If you live in fear of being judged, if you know it’s your turn to say yes to you, to take a chance, to step into what you know you are feeling called to do, you are going to be inspired by Kelah’s story!
WATCH THE INTERVIEW
LISTEN/DOWNLOAD THE INTERVIEW
LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
- Don’t try to be superwoman. Don’t try to be “super anything.” Be you!
- When you ask yourself “What else is there?” and you get an answer, then say “Why not!”.
- Let go of what others want for you. Live the life that you want it to be.
- When someone says it’s not your time and you feel like it is, listen to your own voice. You are right.
- When you feel so strongly about your vision, share it. Share it with whom it will serve.
RESOURCES SHARED IN THE SHOW
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- “How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over”, TedX by Mel Robbins
- Women Living Fully – join the tribe
Kelah would like to bring attention to the important work that Jennise Beverly is doing through the organization she founded called Wandering to Wonderful Project, which supports grieving
widows find respite, resources, and resilience. Jennise is a widow herself , who culled years of hospital administration experience and training to create proprietary programs that help people tap into their wealth of inner resources. The Project is geared towards widows in transition. The charity is headquartered in Houston,TX, however, through online offerings and weekend retreats, women from around the nation are able to participate. Thank you Kelah for bringing Jennise’s work and the Wandering to Wonderful Project into our #1m10m, One million women. Ten million lives., initiative of collaboration, community and connection.
ABOUT KELAH RAYMOND
Kelah Raymond is a mother of 2, wife to 1. She is an entrepreneur, a war veteran, a volunteer and a bikini fitness competitor. She is the founder SPARC Solutions Group, an organization of Human Resources Strategists dedicated to helping ambitious small and mid-sized businesses solve their people, performance, and problems or go after their next big thing!
Take the 14 Point Vision Strength Assessment to find out!